The globalized world in which we live today demands from companies a new culture, where actions reflect a high commitment to safety, quality, transparency and constant technological development; besides putting the client and final consumers at the center of everything we do. These premises have been, since its inception, the reason for being of SmartCold, where teamwork drives us to search every day for excellence in our results. Give us a try! Heriberto T. Vlaminck Seidel Founder Why "Smart"? Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, this cold storage warehouse located in the city of Pharr, Texas is synonymous of intelligence applied to key business processes; which translates into efficiency, quality, food safety and value for our customers. Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, this cold storage warehouse located in the city of Pharr, Texas is synonymous of intelligence applied to key business processes; which translates into efficiency, quality, food safety and value for our customers. Our In & Out and Logistics service is designed for producers / exporters of fresh fruits and vegetables; as well as local importers, suppliers and wholesalers in the United States looking for safety, agility, transparency, ethics and an exceptional customer service! More value for your investment In an industry of perishable products, we know that time is money. The SmartCold business model allows our customers to make accurate and timely decisions regarding the handling of their loads, thanks to the valuable information generated during the time the product is in our hands. Our inventory management cloud-based system (Salesforce Cloud), facilitates the creation of sales strategies, allowing the customer to access from any place, and through any mobile device, to track - in real time- product availability by: source, size, color and days-on-the floor. This way, our clients are able to move their loads conveniently. Food safety is our priority. Our efficient food safety system helps us minimize contamination risks in the handling and storage of products. Safety first Food safety is our priority. Our efficient food safety system helps us minimize contamination risks in the handling and storage of products. We are proud to hold Primus Labs GFS Certification, having achieved 100% compliance in audits, for the third consecutive year. Services In & Out Service Reconditioning of platforms (Restacking) Multi-temperature refrigeration storage Cross Docking Repacking service Products Tomatoes (roma, round, grape) | Tomatillo | Hot Peppers (Jalapeño, Serrano, Habanero, Poblano, Anaheim, Chile de arbol) | Bell Peppers | Cucumber |Squash | Eggplant | Carrot| Lettuce | Cabbage | Persian Lime | Yellow Lemon | Key Lime | Berries | Mango | Avocado Facilities 12 doors for loading and unloading 6 multi-temperature cold rooms with more than 700 positions Airocide ethylene and moisture control system (developed by NASA) Repacking area Video surveillance system Extended operation hours Available rental offices Strategic location SmartCold is a true example of technology, professionalism and excellence in the fresh produce industry. Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Photo Gallery Photo Gallery 2 How this Virtual Tour was made When virtual tours are developed indoors where natural lighting is scarce or null because there are no windows or because it is night, as is the case of temples, museums or industrial buildings, I recommend shooting the camera in bracketing to get three images with different exposure; the first one with a correct exposure, the second one with two steps underexposed and the third one with two steps overexposed. With this, we achieve to increase the dynamic range of the scene and we avoid the lamps go out "burned" looking like spots of light. The HDR image can be processed in AURORA HDR 2018 software, which lately has achieved huge improvements or, with the traditional Lightroom Classic 2018, which is still the favorite for me. For aerial photographs I also made bracketing, although the biggest problem is that you have to shoot five times because the Phantom 3 Professional camera allows only 1-step exposure variations, so that to achieve an aerial spherical photograph, you have to perform 135 photos and then process them in Lightroom Classic with PTGui, but the final result is worth i
The Plaza de Armas from the Magic Town of El Fuerte is located in front of the Town Hall building and beside the Templo del Sagrado Corazon de Jesus, it is a place highly visited by the townspeople as well as by the thousands of tourists from all over the world. There are many hotel and restaurant options near this plaza, amongst the best the Hotel Posada del Hidalgo. The municipality of El Fuerte is located in the northwest part of the State of Sinaloa; it possesses great natural, historical, architectonic and cultural features as well as deep-rooted indigenous traditions (yoremes), the archaeological site of the La Mascara Hill, and it is featured within the Ecotouristic Circuit Mar de Cortés-Barrancas del Cobre. Its main touristic attractive is its municipal head, the colonial town of El Fuerte, founded in 1564 as the village of San Juan Bautista de Carapoa by the Spanish captain Francisco de Ibarra, known as “The Phoenix of the Conquerors”. Its main touristic attractive is its municipal head, the colonial town of El Fuerte, founded in 1564 as the village of San Juan Bautista de Carapoa by the Spanish captain Francisco de Ibarra, known as “The Phoenix of the Conquerors”. The origin of its current name is derived from the “Recinto Fortificado” built by creole captain Diego Martinez de Hurdaide during the viceroyship of Don Juan de Mendoza y Luna, Marquis of Montesclaros. Nowadays El Fuerte is a living mirror of history, where beautiful architectonic samples can be appreciated such as the Town Hall, the Plaza de Armas with is picturesque forged iron kiosk, the Culture House, the Hotel Posada de Hidalgo, the Sagrado Corazon de Jesus Church, built in the eighteenth century; the Constituent Congress House, the Mansion of the Orrantia Family, the Casco del Antiguo Hotel Diligencias, the House of General Pablo Macias Valenzuela, wonderful works of art, rich in history and anecdotes, legacy from our forefathers. The municipality of El Fuerte offers more options to the visitors, such as the archaeological site of the La Mascara Hill, the hunting clubs for sport hunting and fishing practice. For it is close to two great dams: the Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla dam and the Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez, which store the water from Rio Fuerte, the most abundant in the state, and where you can find black bass. Moreover, the basin of Rio Fuerte is considered as rich in rock inscriptions made by nahua grups that traveled the Sinaloense migratory passage Moreover, the basin of Rio Fuerte is considered as rich in rock inscriptions made by nahua grups that traveled the Sinaloense migratory passage, many of them remain unstudied, even access to them is rather difficult. The La Mascara Hill is a complex petrography, considered one of the principal of our State because of the number of graphics and the diversity of contents; it is located on the margin of Rio Fuerte, approximately 5 kilometers (3.1 miles) away from the city. There are 45 stones, which hold more than a hundred carvings, of an estimated 800 to 2500 years of age. Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Photo Gallery How this Virtual Tour was made The white balance that I liked at the same time was the Shadow; there are also occasions that the automatic mode is fine, because it is something very subjective, to the liking of each photographer. To start in Photoshop I did some corrections and color adjustments of the equirectangular image, also the Nik Collection plugin where I improved the contrast and focus and with D-fine I removed some noise that was generated in the shadows. And finally to prevent you from marking a line in the image, click on the link to 18,000px (9000px wide deployed files) before making the adjustments and the files to re-trim a 9000px and the result was really favorable. El Pueblo Mágico El Fuerte, in the north of the state of Sinaloa, in Mexico, is a beautiful place full of great attractions; the greatest is the great friendliness of its inhabitants. A real pleasure to visit this city...
The Cerro de la Máscara (or Hill of the Mask in English) archaeological site is the most important petroglyphs site in northern Sinaloa. Its more than three hundred petroglyphs distributed in a mountain range. In a beautiful natural environment flanked by the old river Zuaque, it is neighbor to the Magic Town of El Fuerte. A must stop for the Chepe Railroad which crosses the Tarahumaran mountain range of the port of Topolobampo to the city of Chihuahua. They have made the site a focus of visits of thousands of visitors both domestic and foreign. Visitors who also visit other places like the Sacred Heart of Jesus Temple, the Municipal Palace building, the Barracks Square, the El Fuerte Museum, finding a first class service in restaurants and hotels in the city. One of the many that stand out is the Hotel Posada del Hidalgo, located at the foot of Fuerte de Montes Claros Hill. The archaeological site also represents one of the most important places in the history of northern Mexico. For it jealously keeps the memory of the worldview of the ancient Yoremes (Mayos), inhabitants of this region. The archaeological site is located on the banks of the Fuerte River, within the Mexican northwest. In the northeastern portion of the state of Sinaloa, very close to the border with the neighboring state of Sonora. It is located 70km (approximately 43 miles) from the city of Los Mochis and 270km (approx. 167 miles) from the city of Culiacán. Cerro de la Máscara stands along a small spur of rhyolitic stone. It is submerged in a thorny forest, at the foot of the Sierra Madre Occidental (or Western mountain range). The closest population to the site is Ejido La Galera, pertaining to the also very close municipal head of El Fuerte, located on the opposite bank of the river. This municipality borders to the west with Ahome, to the east with Choix, to the north with Alamos, Sonora, and to the south with the municipality of Sinaloa. The archaeological site is geographically framed in a transition zone between the Western Mountain Range and the coastal plain of the Sea of Cortez, in a space known as the Valley of the Fuerte River. The archaeological site is geographically framed in a transition zone between the Western Mountain Range and the coastal plain of the Sea of Cortez, in a space known as the Valley of the Fuerte River. Physiographically, it corresponds to the Western Mountain Range Province, which begins at the border with the United States and expands from northwest to southeast to its limits in the south of the province of the Neovolcanic Axis, covering some portions of the states of Sonora, Chihuahua, Sinaloa, Durango, Zacatecas, Aguascalientes and Jalisco. Cerro de la Máscara is made up of several sets of petroglyphs, a set of mounds constructed with boulders, as well as some circular stone alignments, all distributed over 17 hectares (42 acres). The limits of the site are defined by the Guásimas stream, which runs to the north and west of it, and an abrupt slope of the ground which goes down to the second fluvial terrace of the Fuerte River, to the east (Carpenter et al, 2006). Based on the researches practiced on the site, we know that it is made up of 300 engravings, distributed in 15 sets located mainly in the eastern portion of the site and associated with concentrations of archaeological materials. The petroglyphs are in rhyolite blocks of variable size with mainly geographic, anthropomorphic, zoomorphic, and phytomorphic designs, manufactured with techniques which include percussion, abrasion and incision. Some engravings with designs of human faces or masks give the name of the site. Of the 15 sets of petroglyphs, which make up the site, seven are the most frequented by visitors, which have been named by the local oral tradition with nicknames that refer to some formal characteristic. Either one of the designs that make it up or its location or possible functionality: The Observatory, The Mask, The Flanked Stone, The Butterfly, The Queen, The Fox or The Scorpion. These sets are distributed primarily along the main pike, which makes up the site. The set of mounds is located in the northern section of the site and is made up of four concentrations of stone and dirt. Its height does not exceed 1.5m and the area is approximately 10m2. They are oval in shape and are surrounded by a high amount of archaeological material. Based on the explorations practiced as part of the Cerro de la Máscara Archaeological Project, it was determined that, in fact, these mounds were the nucleus of a plinth, on which, possibly, some kind of structure constructed with perishable materials was found, which, due to the strong erosion of the ground, did not conserve no more evidence on the surface. Between 1987 and 1990, Francisco Mendiola carried out a brief surface survey in the municipalities of Ahome, El Fuerte and Choix, only recording the sites with graphic-rock manifestations. History of research Between 1987 and 1990, Francisco Mendiola carried out a brief surface survey in the municipalities of Ahome, El Fuerte and Choix, only recording the sites with graphic-rock manifestations. In the municipality of El Fuerte, he recorded 18 sites (Mendiola 1994:197). Based on the detailed analysis of the designed recorded on the sites, Mendiola was able to identify two main styles: the central sierra-Barobampo style and the Fuerte River style. The first one, located in the mountain range between the Fuerte River and El Carrizo Valley, consisting of rectilinear designs with zoomorphic and phytomorphic representations (Mendiola 1994:493); the second, named Fuerte River style, is distributed along the Fuerte River, from San Miguel Zapotitlán to the Miguel Hidalgo Dam, consisting of curvilinear designs with anthropomorphic representations (Mendiola 1994:493-496). It should be mentioned that through this study, Mendiola recognized the existence of physiographic-regional variables. In his conclusions, Mendiola affiliated to the Nahuas the manufacture of petroglyphs during their passage through Sinaloa, as part of the Aztecan pilgrimage, a passage commonly reproduced without scientific foundation in the history of these lands. The memory of this research was embodied in his thesis for his Bachelor of Arts: “Petroglyphs and Rock Paintings in the North of Sinaloa”. Huites Archaeological Project During 1993, Rebeca Yoma carried out archaeological rescue researches, as part of the construction of the Luis Donaldo Colosio Dam, near the town of Huites. Together with that work, Yoma carried out the recording of some petroglyphs in Cerro de la Máscara. She made decals and cutout drawings of various sets. However, her work never had as main objective the exhaustive record of all the graphic-rock manifestations of the site. The conclusions of this work focused in establishing the cultural development of the south and center of Sinaloa; without touching the petroglyphs site, or the region where it is located. North of Sinaloa Archaeological Research Project During 2004, John Carpenter and Guadalupe Sánchez carried out a tour and surface recognition, covering most of the northeast portion of Sinaloa, within the municipalities of Choix and El Fuerte. The registry was mainly focused in sites with archeological components which had the potential to represent habitable places (Carpenter & Sanchez, 2004:23), living aside the sites with graphic-rock manifestations, since of these, they pointed out, there is an existing body of information. The results of the research brought the registration of 77 sites, of which, 58 have a pre-Hispanic affiliation, seven are historical sites, five have mixed components and seven indeterminate; most of them belonging to the ceramic period, approximately between 100 B.C. and 1500 A.D. (Carpenter & Sánchez, 2004:93,94). In the neighboring area of Cerro de la Máscara they reported three sites: Rancho Lugo, Atanasio Félix and the Petroglyphs of Ocolome, which, they said, must be studied to understand the cultural complex of Cerro de la Máscara. Of the three sites, the Petroglyphs of Ocolome site stands out, which has a great amount of metals and mortars in mother rock associated to the petroglyphs. The site, it seems, was a place where specific activities were carried out, more related to domestic activities (Carpenter & Sánchez, 2004). Between June 2006 and March 2007, as part of an ambitious project of the municipality of El Fuerte to enable the Cerro de la Máscara archaeological site, John Carpenter, Guadalupe Sánchez and Julio Vicente, carried out archaeological researches. Archaeological Research Project for the Management Plan of the Cerro de la Máscara Archaeological Site Between June 2006 and March 2007, as part of an ambitious project of the municipality of El Fuerte to enable the Cerro de la Máscara archaeological site, John Carpenter, Guadalupe Sanchez and Julio Vicente, carried out archaeological researches, as a preliminary step to the work for the habilitation and tourist adaptation that the municipal council planned to carry out. The works included an intense systematic survey of the site and extensive excavations in all sites with deposits, as well as the registration and cataloging of every one of the site’s petroglyphs; but above all, the development of a management plan for the site visits (Carpenter et al, 2008). The results determined that the archaeological site covered an area of 17,000m2 in total, with 300 petroglyphs distributed among 15 localities. In addition to the petroglyphs, they indicated the presence of a component not previously reported, which consisted of three mounds built with boulders and dirt; as well as an alignment of circular shaped rocks, practicing excavations in these elements. The project included the systematic registration of all the engravings of the site, performing photographic surveys, the production of decals with chalk and fabric of each one of them, as well as the filling of registration certificates elaborated specifically for this project. The results obtained after the registration, digitalization and systematization of the information, indicated that the most commonly recorded representations consisted of simple geometric designs, such as: circles, squares, rectangles, spirals and dots; as well as compound geometric designs, such as: concentric circles, double spirals, square and rectangle elements with geometric designs in their interiors. For their part, the anthropomorphic elements consisted of handprints, footprints, and face prints; in general, stylized representations of human figures. Less frequently, zoomorphic elements (possible representations of canines, felines, butterflies, and other forms of unidentified animals) were found. Other graphic elements present consisted of astronomical motives including suns and quincunxes, possibly, alluding to the planet Venus. Others included alignments of dots identified as possible astronomical markers. The representations of masks, weapons and shields were tentatively classified in the category “fetishes”. Representations of botanical graphic elements were rare and included cacti and what appeared to represent some unidentified fruits. Regarding the archaeological materials recovered in the excavations, although they observed a slight superficial distribution of artifacts, mainly ceramic fragments and carved stone debris, there was no evidence indicating the presence of a significant residential occupation in Cerro de la Máscara. Excavations on the small mound revealed a notable absence of artifacts or cultural elements associated with domestic activities, like hands and metates, stones used for grinding (Carpenter et al, 2008). The general results of the explorations allowed them to establish that the Cerro de la Máscara archaeological site’s petroglyphs can be attributed to the Cahitas group, and more specifically to the Tehueco groups, perhaps, the Sinaloas, who began to inhabit this region at least 2000 years ago. The authors pointed out that it is a serious mistake to propose possible relations linked to some mythical migration of the Aztecs, since there is no evidence in the regional archaeological record indicating such a possibility (Carpenter et al, 2008). The documentation of several different techniques used in the elaboration of petroglyphs, in addition to several graphic styles present, as well as the great variability observed in the formation of patina on the rocks surface, seems to confirm evidences indicative of a wide and varied time range of the site’s occupation. Likewise, ceramic materials also confirmed this fact, suggesting a broad range between 200 A.D. and 1450 A.D., approximately. The ceramic types identified corresponded to the Serrana and Huatabampo traditions, with Batacosa, Cuchujaqui, Piedras Verdes, Guasave and Huatabampo types. The few non-local shards found, were indicatives of exchange between the coastal region and the Culiacan region, including the Aguaruto insert and Aztatlán red on bay, as well as dishes from the Guasave tradition (Carpenter et al, 2008). The absolute absence of historical types indicated that the Cerro de la Máscara Archaeological site was actually a ritual site, probably secretive and with restricted access, whose location never revealed to the Spaniards. The absolute absence of historical types indicated that the Cerro de la Máscara archaeological site was actually a ritual site, probably secretive and with restricted access, whose location was never revealed to the Spaniards. Perhaps the site, abandoned before 1564, when Francisco de Ibarra arrived to the region (Carpenter et al, 2008). On the other hand, the presence of graphic elements shared in an extensive geographic region expanding from Nayarit to the southeast of the U.S.A., indicates the existence of an extensive sphere of pre-Hispanic cultural interaction. Probably associated with the diffusion of ideologies, a “northwestern tradition of rock art” (Santos, 2006 & 2013), during the socio-economic relations between groups, which, extended the cultural boundaries between the cultural traditions of northern Mexico, southwest of U.S.A. and the west of Mexico, approximately between 1200 and 1400 A.D. (Carpenter et al, 2008). North of Sinaloa Archaeological Project: Cerro de la Máscara II In July 2011, John Carpenter and his team of researchers presented the catalog of the systematic record of the site’s petroglyphs. This catalog included the petroglyphs proper of Cerro de la Máscara, registered during the project of 2006-2007, as well as the petroglyphs from the site of Ocolome, located exactly on the margin opposite of Cerro de la Máscara, in the Fuerte River. Although the information presented on the catalog does not differ much from the one presented in the 2006-2007 report, there is new information that clarifies the cultural historic panorama of the site. In this regard, they pointed out that the diversity of designs shared and distributed in the north of Mexico and southwest of the U.S.A., indicates the existence of an extensive sphere of pre-Hispanic cultural interaction, probably associated to the diffusion of ideology during the socio-economic relations between groups (Carpenter et al, 2011). Final report of the Project of Systematic Record of Petroglyphs Cerro de la Máscara Between 2010 and 2011, the archaeologists María de los Ángeles Heredia Zavala (then delegate of the INAH-Sinaloa Center) and José Alberto Durán Iniesta, carried out some work in Cerro de la Máscara. The main objective of this project was the survey of the site, seeking to expand the data provided by John Carpenter and his team in 2006- 2007. Therefore, they carried out systematic tours to the interior of the site, as well as in some surrounding spaces. Their contributions, in addition to confirming what was reported by John Carpenter, Guadalupe Sánchez and Julio Vicente, was the localization of some scattered blocks with petroglyphs, as well as some remains of possible stone alignments. The results obtained were focused on trying to compare the data presented by John Carpenter and his team, mainly questioning the concept of semi-isolation and the exclusively ritual use of site by the Sinaloas and Tehuevos groups; however, they did not provide any data to refute the idea. Moreover, they did not present a site chronology proposal, nor tried to interpret it within the regional social dynamic or in its meaning, like the most representative Cahíta ritual site of the region. Since 2016, the Cerro de la Máscara Archaeological Project is directed by the researchers Victor Joel Santos Ramírez and Julio César Vicente López. Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Photo Gallery How this Virtual Tour was made In portrait photographs if the lighting completed frontally, we manage to conceal some skin imperfections, since we "fill with light” small scars, wrinkles, in the case of adults, and some other marks. On the contrary, if the lighting is done laterally, even to 90 degrees, we will emphasize more the details of these imperfections. The lighting of Cerro de la Máscara prepared so that the engravings on the stone could be more noticed. That is why, I used a Led Lenser model T7 flashlight in a lateral way and the result was very good.
The City Hall of El Fuerte is the most beautiful at the northwest of Mexico. It has neoclassical style architecture, built almost entirely of bricks and mix. The magic town of El Fuerte is visited by hundreds of tourists from all over the world throughout the year. The Plaza de Armas (or Barracks Square), the Temple of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, the archeological site of Cerro de la Máscara (or Mask Hill), are some of the most visited places. Throughout the city, there are restaurants and hotels offering first class services. One of the prettiest and with more tradition is Hotel Posada del Hidalgo The construction of the Municipal Palace, an architectural gem, is owed to the Prefect Don Rafael J. Almada and to the Municipal President Don Francisco M. Torres who, with a very clear vision of the future for the region, took very firm steps requesting to the architect Luis F. Molina, as well as already had a wide reputation for his constructions in Culiacan. To design the blueprints; however, they were not approved by Don Rafael, who called the architect Francisco Salido, because he was a person of his trust and knew him since Alamos, Sonora, where he had developed several works of remarkable beauty, hiring a Don Manuel M. Castañeda too, who would be the Master Builder, of vast experience. From the acquisition of the land until the completion of the magnificent construction, it spanned from 1903 to 1907. Along with the construction of the Municipal Palace of El Fuerte, the Plaza de Armas, or Garden, that was also a part of the project, embellished. A kiosk was installed and, on the first century of the birth of Don Benito Juarez, his bust was placed on March 21st, 1906, with a cost of $6,000.00 pesos, the bronze bust was cast in Mazatlan. The construction of the Municipal Palace, an architectural gem, is owed to the Prefect Don Rafael J. Almada and to the Municipal President Don Francisco M. Torres who, with a very clear vision of the future for the region Moreover, the regal palace has been actor and witness to great events since its construction, beginning its functions at the end of the Porfirian regime and sheltering maderistas and constitutionalist revolutionaries. In December 1909, poet and writer Enrique Gonzalez Martinez, arrived to the palace to serve as Prefect, the most prominent and brilliant authority El Fuerte has ever had throughout history. However, it also had the privilege to have Don Emiliano Celso Garcia, who was a Deputy of the Constituent Congress, as well as a poet and journalist, as municipal president. Nevertheless, the palace, apart from suffering the clashes of the revolution, after the revolt and once the country into to a peace process. The 400 anniversary of the city’s foundation celebrated in large, organizing expositions, concerts, among other cultural activities. As the interior of the Municipal Palace is very big, a basketball court was built because this sport had a great boom and reached a high level standing out at national level. It was the golden era of basketball in El Fuerte, and the palace enjoyed the triumph of the fuertenses, its inhabitants. The governor of Sinaloa from 1945 to 1950, General Pablo Macia Valenzuela, a native of El Fuerte, transferred the powers of the state to render a government report in the Municipal Palace of El Fuerte. In addition, this building also received Presidents of the Republic who admired its architectural beauty. The governor of Sinaloa from 1945 to 1950, General Pablo Macia Valenzuela, a native of El Fuerte, transferred the powers of the state to render a government report in the Municipal Palace of El Fuerte. In addition, this building also received Presidents of the Republic who admired its architectural beauty. In its offices and inner space, the town has expressed its different opinions of what happens there, it has heard reports and has fueled its hopes every swearing of new administrations, however, it has also enjoyed of great artistic expressions of all type of arts that the same town organizes or by support of the state and the federation. In its walls, the extraordinary voice of the soprano Gilda Cruz Romo, symphonic orchestras or groups of medieval, rock, or modern music, beauty pageants, marching bands, and color guards, can be heard it. This palace does not remain quiet by only being the center of municipal administration. No. Its function is diverse, and this constant activity has made it a true symbol and pride of the inhabitants of El Fuerte and Sinaloa; and it was one of the key works in order to be granted the appointment of Magic Town in July 2009. Oh! However, there was not a lack of romanticism; there was a time when, in the central courtyard, great balls were organized during the November Fair. There, courtships, marriages, disagreements and disappointments were set up; treasons were plotted, escapes… And love commitments or healthy friendships were sealed. That is why, elderly people can still be observed, upon entering the palace, they stop pensively and smile or sadden when they see the fountain at the quarry arcade. The Palace is not only a pretty building to admire, it is something else: it has life of its own and it is a part of ours; by heart, it has a large mural painted by Manuel Ayala, a native from El Fuerte, where he summarizes the history of the municipality by brush and very illustrative scenes. In addition, in case something livelier was missing, a platoon of swallows chose it as their permanent barracks; they fulfill their migratory mission and return promptly to their favorite Palace. It was built with bricks because it is the union of the elements of nature: earth, vegetal, water and fire, and, the creative and transforming hand of men! The Municipal Palace of El Fuerte is a creation worthy of our cultural heritage, and the state and our country. . Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Photo Gallery Panoramic Photography How this Virtual Tour was made With aerial spherical photography, we can achieve spectacular images and different perspectives, but it often poses certain stitching technical difficulties. When we make 360º images with close elements, we have to take into account perspective and point of view. After taking the aerial shots, it was difficult to do the stitching in PTGui. This happens when we take photographs changing the point of view between photo and photo. This modifies the point of view and, therefore, the perspective of the photograph. Although, when photographing landscapes from afar and without elements in the frame that are at a short or medium distance, there will not be a problem in most cases, but we will find them when we do spherical photographs with shorter distances and with elements in the foreground. In order to take a shot correctly, we should use a tripod and a panoramic rotator, and calculate the point of nonparallel, better known as nodal point, to know in what point on space our equipment should swing. For images from the building’s interior at the Town Call, I made three shots in bracketing with two steps of difference and later, through luminary masks, I got the proper exposure.
Cultura Center UAS (CASA DE CULTURA UAS) - FLAUTAS AND CARACOL Today is the 37th University Celebration of Day of the Dead. The Autonomous University of Sinaloa Cultura Center prepares to receive its artists and companions who have already passed us along the way. Everything is ready to share with them in a festive way and for this purpose we have placed a path of candles to lighten the darkness in an emblem of light. Everything is ready to share with them in a festive way and for this purpose we have placed a path of candles to lighten the darkness in an emblem of light (representing the element fire / permanent life in the two planes), the herbs in the anafres emanan it’s aroma that purifies the place, the prayers are allowed to be heard in their slow litanies to receive them with the utmost respect. They are our artists, our teachers, friends and companions, the souls that come and settle with every decorum on your altar that is ready with your bread, flowers, cross, salt, food (earth element). LA CASA DE LA CULTURA is filled with flowers and candles to celebrate with our artists the mystery of life and the bridge to the region of the dead, there is water, to drink, water to clean. The wind makes presence and frolics with the flags of paper cut that adorn each Altar symbolizing the air, this is the fourth element of eternal life. The wind makes presence and frolics with the flags of paper cut that adorn each Altar symbolizing the air, this is the fourth element of eternal life. Crosses of earth, sawdust of salt, which mark the four paths that lead you to the essence of life or withdraw you from spirituality, depending on the direction you take. Two chains are majestic, one of yellow and red and another of violet and orange as souvenir, tradition and cultures, emphasizing the link between life and death and the second emblems of the fusion of two antagonistic cultures. The party continues in a night of vigil where the nourishment of our soul merges with the rejoicing of hospitality, share our bread of the dead which is a symbol of the living body and of our harvest, which we offer to those who visit us today; Living or dead. The four elements are in the Altar and Offering. Water-fire-earth and air and these are the bridges that give us harmony with the three planes; the heaven-earth-underworld, and also allows us to interweave memories, joys and teachings. This is a university tradition and is a living tradition, with 37 uninterrupted years of color, light and memories. Altar and offering dedicated to Sinaloan artists. Director and creative of the project: Jorge Luis Hurtado Reyes. Attendees: Juan De Dios Pérez Arellano, Jorge Luis Hurtado García, Javier Hurtado García, Emma Quetzalli Hurtado García, J. Jesús Alvarez Morán, José Refugio Alvarez Morán, Ines Salazar Pérez, Maricruz Wbianco-Ix-Chel Nevares This is a university tradition and is a living tradition, with 37 uninterrupted years of color, light and memories. Altar and offering dedicated to Sinaloan artists. Colaboradores: Servicio social de bachilleres de la UAS. Altar dedicated to: Jesus Mendoza Sánchez, work done by the participant artist Luis Alfredo Güicho Gastelum Rosa María Peraza Castellanos, work done by the participant artist Gerardo Meza Buelna Miguel Tamayo Espinoza, work done by the participant artist Feliciano Hurtado Pedro Carreón Zazueta, work done by the participant artist Etelvina Angulo Garibay Oscar Liera, work done by the participant artist Héctor Díaz Vázquez Socorro Astol, work realized by the participant artist Jaime Lemus Norma Millán, work done by the participant artist Emilio Robledo Trujillo Margarita de Corona, work done by the participating artist Lizbeth Camacho Manuel Flores, work done by the participant artist Boris Arteaga Ruben Benitez, work done by the participant artist Heriberto López Roberto Bernal, work done by the participant artist Julio Calderón Itzel Navidad, work done by the participant artist Oskar Marhino Rocha Martin Almaral, work done by the participant artist Luis Landeros Cano Federico Loya Lafarga, work done by the participating artists Dolores Lugo and Benjamín Plata Juan Eulogio Guerra Aguiluz, work done by the participant artists Feliciano Hurtado, Luis Alfredo Güicho and José Alberto Gómez Pedro Calderón Castro, work done by the participant artist Benjamín Plata Antonio García, work done by the participant artist Emilia Calderón Arbol de la Vida, work by Olga Franco Catrina, artwork by Carolina Limón Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Photo Gallery Panoramic Photo How this Virtual Tour was made I personally like cloudy days to make photography, on the one hand the shadows are very soft because the clouds work as a giant diffuser and also because they get very beautiful colors, in addition to the clouds are seen spectacular the drawback of aerial photography with drone is that since there is a lot of wind it’s a little more complicated to sew the images in PTGui, which in this case were 27. The pictures of the interior I carried out in the "blue hour" in the morning to be able to have a nice picture on the windows and door. The altars and offerings made a great color stand out in this virtual tour. We want to do with this work a tribute to all the artists who have already passed away and have left us a great cultural legacy, R.I.P.
In 2003, the foundation stone for the construction of The Good Shepherd Spirituality Center in Culiacán, Sinaloa was laid seeking the ideal conditions for the formation and promotion of values. In 2010, the building site was completed and made available to the movements, groups and priests of the Catholic Church for their retreats and meetings. Today, their doors are also opened for business conventions and family gatherings. It is very important to acknowledge that the beautiful city of Culiacan possesses such an extraordinary venue that was adapted for congregation, rest and reflection This place can be rented with the following spaces: Two buildings with single and double rooms for 240 people, an auditorium for 400 people, 4 parlours for 40 people, 1 parlour for 90 people, a dining hall for 400 people, a chapel for 400 people, a multipurpose court, gardens, walking grounds and, resting areas. Where to contact Administrator: P. Victor Fco. Soto Gaxiola Cellphone number: 673 100 38 62 email@example.com MANAGER: Alondra Verdugo 667 152 56 11 PROMOTOR: P. Miguel Angel Soto Gaxiola 667 211 02 05 firstname.lastname@example.org Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Photo Gallery Panoramic Photography How this Virtual Tour was made The aerial panoramic photography of The Good Shepherd Spirituality Center was shot one March afternoon when the sunlight was an intense yellow and orange hue. This type of picture, in the “golden” hour or “blue” hour, has a very high degree of difficulty, because if we raise the ISO sensitivity over 100, it will generate a noise that can ruin our image. On the other hand, the minimum speed for the images that I shoot with the Phantom 3 drone to not become distorted, according to my experience, is of half a second, and even then there have been certain occasions where, due to the wind, they can come out blurred. That is why, when taking this type of shoots, I do it by bracketing three images with the same values, and it has happened that of the three, only one comes out correctly.
The Mexican Flag, as a national symbol, dates from the time of the Independence War. In ancient Mexico, the Aztecs, Tlaxcalans and Tecpanecas made use of banners, creating the tradition that still survives. During the Colony period, Mexico was known as New Spain and had no own emblem; the vice regal government used the banners and coats of arms of the kings of Spain. At the beginning of the insurgent struggle, Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, after giving the Cry of Independence in the town of Dolores, Guanajuato. As it passed through the town of Atotonilco, in the sanctuary, he took a banner with the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe and used it as the flag ofthe Insurgent Army. The army of Jose Maria Morelos, who on the death of Hidalgo resumed the Independence movement, used a banner with the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe and had an eagle in the center. It was the first representation, in an emblem, of the founding icon of Gran Tenochtitlan. Between 1812 and 1817, a group of cavalry of the forces of the insurgent generals Guadalupe Victoria and Nicholas Bravo used the first tricolor flag that had the letters SIERA. Between 1812 and 1817, a group of cavalry of the forces of the insurgent generals Guadalupe Victoria and Nicholas Bravo used the first tricolor flag that had the letters SIERA. The 24 of February of 1821 the Plan of Iguala was proclaimed which would lay on the bases to end the war and obtain the independence; it was adopted as a representative flag of the three guarantees movements to be raised by the Trigarante Army. This flag consisted of three diagonal stripes and three colors that symbolized at that time the central ideals of the independence movement: the white, the Catholic religion; the green, the independence, and the red union of the Spaniards, creoles and mestizos to the libertarian impulse. Its accomplishment was entrusted by Agustín de Iturbide to the tailor Jose Magdaleno Ocampo, neighbor of Villa of Iguala. When the independence was consummated, on September 27, 1821, Vicente Guerrero and Agustín de Iturbide, at the head of the Trigarante Army, entered with the flag raised to the City of Mexico. After the signing of the Act of Independence, Agustín de Iturbide was emperor of Mexico and officially decreed, as emblem of the first empire, a vertical striped flag with the colors green, white and red, in the center of which was a crowned eagle perched on a nopal it is considered the first formal antecedent of our country school. At the fall of empire Iturbide, in 1823, a ruling Triumvirate decreed a law stating that the flag should be tricolor: green, white and red, with the eagle without crown and surrounded by branches of oak (fortress) and laurel (victory). At the fall of empire Iturbide, in 1823, a ruling Triumvirate decreed a law stating that the flag should be tricolor: green, white and red, with the eagle without crown and surrounded by branches of oak (fortress) and laurel (victory). Since then the position of the eagle has been changing. It has been front, profile and three quarters; His head looking a few times to the left and others to the right. This had a meaning, the Liberals drew it with their heads to the left; The Conservatives, looking to the right. During the Mexican Revolution of 1910, each of the revolutionary groups had its flag with its own shields: Madero, Zapata, Villa and Carranza. In 1916, President Venustiano Carranza, tried to put order in the design and use of the shield, decreeing that it would take the eagle that appeared in the indigenous codices, representing the foundation of the City of Mexico. On September 20 of that year he announced a law that would represent the eagle in the left profile, perched on a nopal and devouring the snake. As of this decision of the constitutional government of Carranza, the regulations for the use of the flag were perfected; In 1934, President Abelardo L. Rodríguez issued a decree by which both the eagle and the serpent were modified in a more modern design; Later the 1968 decree of Gustavo Diaz Ordaz. On February 8, 1984 President Miguel de la Madrid published in the Official Gazette of the Federation the National Coat of Arms, Flag and Anthem Act, currently in force. The General Archive of the Nation and the National Museum of History guard a model of the National Flag authenticated by the three powers of the Union. ASTA MONUMENTAL FLAG OF THE PARK CONFLUENCE IN THE CITY DEVELOPMENT “TRES RIOS” (three rivers). Monument built inside the Tres Ríos Project initiated by the governor Francisco Labastida Ochoa, rescuing, urbanizing and putting to the service of the population the lands of the right margin of the river Tamazula. Monument built inside the Tres Ríos Project initiated by the governor Francisco Labastida Ochoa, rescuing, urbanizing and putting to the service of the population the lands of the right margin of the river Tamazula; Continuing along both banks of the Humaya River, now known as Las Riberas Park. The Monumental Flags are a set of large Mexican flags located throughout the country. They are part of a program initiated in the year 1999 under the mandate of the ex-president of Mexico Ernesto Zedillo. The flags are one of the largest in the world raised on masts. They are manufactured by the Ministry of National Defense. The site chosen for this monument is a strip of land, in the form of a peninsula, formed by the union of the Humaya and Tamazula Rivers, this river called the Batacudea by the indigenous Tahuans at time of the arrival of the Spaniards. This site has a symbolic character, is the geographic center of the territory of Sinaloa, from where the history of the foundation of the Villa of San Miguel de Culiacán radiates by the Spanish conquistador Nuño de Guzmán on September 29, the day of San Miguel, Year 1531. Culiacán is the capital of the state of Sinaloa. The chroniclers talk about the fact that in pre-Hispanic times it was a ceremonial center and place of concentration of merchandise, a sort of market, where goods and services were exchanged among the natives of the Tahue Nation. Its location and the monumental features of the flagstaff make up a dignified site where our country flag is proudly flying to the pride of the city. It also has monumental, illuminated and musical juxtaposed fountains where the public can enjoy lights and sounds presentation at night. Here he is honored by the Ordinance every year on February 24, when Mexicans and Sinaloans commemorate National Flag Day. The flag is one of our three Patriotic Symbols and catalytic element of the unit of the people of Mexico. COMPONENTS AND DIMENSIONS A steel mast of 13 sections of 75 mts, long, nailed to a concrete base of 12 mts; He had measured 1.32 m in diameter at the base and 0.40 m in diameter at the tip. The pole reaches a total height, including a lightning rod and lighthouse, of 77.60 mts. The mast has a weight of 40 tons. It is able to sustain waving a flag of 37.5 meters long and 21.42 meters of height with a weight of 100 kgs. In different cities of Mexico exist flags monumental flags of more than 100 mts of height, standing out those that are in the Zocalo, in the Military School and in the Field Mars in the City of Mexico. Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Gallery Photo How this Virtual Tour was made
The MUSAM (Archaeological Museum of Mazatlán) originated in the convocation launched by the famous mazatleco Jose C. Valadez who wanted to form a museum of Mazatlán and for Mazatlán. The initiative was taken by his descendant Miguel Valadez who considerably expanded the collection and from his trench as Official Chronicler of the city convinced the authorities of Mazatlán to make the dream of his illustrious ancestor become true. His call did not echo; however, the initiative was taken by his descendant Miguel Valadez who considerably expanded the collection and from his trench as Official Chronicler of the city convinced the authorities of Mazatlán to make the dream of his illustrious ancestor become true. It was finally in 1989 (although on the commemorative plaque inside the museum it is reported that it was on June 29, 1984) and on November 8, 2001, it was entrusted with its custody to INAH. The museum has large Archaeological representive collection pieces of the process that occurred in southern Sinaloa in pre-Hispanic times. Being the "Pectoral Teacapán" the most recent adhesion to the collection. The museum has large Archaeological representive collection pieces of the process that occurred in southern Sinaloa in pre-Hispanic times. Being the "Pectoral Teacapán" the most recent adhesion to the collection. The information contained in the museum's rooms is a product of archaeological research that has been carried out in conjunction with information from the work of Isabel Kelly in 1932 and Stuart Scott between 1967 and 1973, that allowed the presentation of a proposal for the development of the human group that inhabited the south of Sinaloa from its early stages of occupation at the dawn of our era until the Spanish conquest in 1531, and even the recognition of the survival of certain pre-Hispanic traditions in modern Sinaloa. The enclosure is divided into four permanent exhibition halls, As well as a large room for temporary exhibitions, where cultural and academic events are held, such as lectures, book presentations, reading rooms, among others. The INAH through MUSAM, treasures at home, the cultural heritage of our land for present and future generations. Hours: Tuesdays to Sundays from 09:00 to 18:00 hours Admission: $ 40.00 Free admission: Children under 12 years old, students and teachers with credential Senior citizens over 60 years. (Only for Mexicans) Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Gallery Photo How this Virtual Tour was made
The Banorte Stadium is a soccer stadium of the team Dorados of Sinaloa located in the city of Culiacan Rosales, Sinaloa, and it is used generally for soccer matches. The stadium was inaugurated on August 9, 2003 in a game between Dorados of Sinaloa and the Cobras of Ciudad Juarez, the final score was Dorados 4-2 Cobras. The building has a capacity for 23.000 fans, same that was constructed in the year 2003 in a record time of only 3 months. The building has a capacity for 23.000 fans, same that was constructed in the year 2003 in a record time of only 3 months. The first goal in the stadium was scored by the player Hector Gimenez Silvera. The stadium Banorte was completed in just 3 months. In the middle of 2003, the creation of the Dorados was announced, in those times of Culiacan, and with it the professional soccer came to Culiacan. The city had a team already, but a stadium was needed, a building capable of receiving the First A LEAGUE (the promotion league in Mexico) and to fulfill with the requirements of the Mexican Federation of soccer. They thought about the Universitario stadium, but its capacity was very small and it didn’t have sufficient space for an enlargement. And there weren’t many options. Aside of the Humaya River, in the STASE neighborhood, part of the Urban Project Tres Rios, there is a soccer field, which until 2003, it was a court with tradition inside the amateur soccer games, the “princes”, called by the veterans, or el “Carlos Gonzalez and Gonzalez”, named like this in memory of the brewery concessionaire, which gave great support to neighborhood soccer. There was the foundation of the dream of the Sinaloenses soccer players called Dorados. Those same ones that in record time of 3 months, some say it was less, they got up and gave shape to what is today the Banorte Stadium, with an investment of 55 million 238 thousand 236 pesos, and an initial capacity for 14.000 fans. It is granted for 15 years, with the endorsement of the state congress to the company Stadiums of Sinaloa, S.A de C.V. After the promotion of the Dorados of Sinaloa to LIGA MX (first division in Mexico), the Banorte Stadium, had the need to increase their capacity to host matches of the first division. After the promotion of the Dorados of Sinaloa to LIGA MX (first division in Mexico), the Banorte Stadium, had the need to increase their capacity to host matches of the first division. The stadium had an initial capacity of 16.000 fans comfortably seated and the target was to extend it for 25.000. By the year 2005 the remodeling work had a great advance; by 2006 the enlargement was almost finished, the only thing left to build was the stages of the river area, but when the Dorados of Sinaloa have relegated to the promotion league back again the construction of these stages were canceled. Currently the stadium has a capacity of 23.000 fans. Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Photo Gallery Panoramic Photography How this virtual tour was made In this occasion for the sewing "stitching" of the 28 photographs that I performed with the phantom professional drone 3, I used the software Autopano Pro. In Color Software (www.kolor.com) they have done a great job improving this fantastic program in the last years. Also it is available for Mac and PC and in two versions: Autopano and Autopano Giga. The application is well translated into Spanish and the team of development is opened to listen to the suggestions of the clients. It has some other advantages with regard to PTGui, apart from the language, centered especially on the automation of certain processes such as automatic detection of panorama within a folder or multiple selections of files or multiple file selection.
It is a paradisiacal place in the coast of the Mexican Pacific, located to the north of the port of Mazatlán, it is said that its name is due to the bar that forms at the mouth of the river Piaxtla that is its northern limit. This site is undoubtedly one of the most precious natural jewels of the state of Sinaloa to be blessed with countless attractions. In its fourteen kilometers of coastline there are bays, estuaries and navigable lagoons, which paint beautiful landscapes, where you can achieve photographs worthy of being displayed as postcards In its fourteen kilometers of coastline there are bays, estuaries and navigable lagoons, which paint beautiful landscapes, where you can achieve photographs worthy of being displayed as postcards, it has a spectacular cliff known as "Punta Prieta", due to the black color in its rock structure, formed millions of years ago by petrified volcanic material. On this cliff the sea and the wind have molded capricious formations in the rock, like the enormous arc that projects towards the interior of the sea, known like "the window", curiously this bow is placed opposite the one of Cabo San Lucas in the Peninsula of Baja California, both symbolize the entrance to the "Sea of Cortes" Piaxtla Barras counts on numerous beaches, located in bays that are framed by the spectacular mountains that excel in its coast, each one has a singular beauty, but they coincide among them to have soft sand, warm waters and of little slope that make them very safe and ideal to develop recreational activities during all year. Its best-known beach lends its name to the destination, behind it lies a small town full of palm trees, which is home to families of fishermen, who obtain succulent products of the sea, although increasingly, they become service providers for the growing number of visitors, on this beach there are also some houses that have built neighbors of nearby cities that have fallen in love with this privileged place, on the hill located at its northern end, about forty years ago a majestic lighthouse was built, which to this day serves as an aid to navigators during the night and is one of the icons of this community. Other beaches are; "El Puyeque" located between "Boca de Mendía" and the mouth of the Piaxtla River, behind this beach is an estuary with windy channels, where it is possible to row in Kayaks among lush mangroves. "Quetzalan", also known as "inchahuevo", is a bay that forms between the cliffs of "Punta Prieta" and "Cerro del Carey" which imposes for its beauty, virginity and the intense blue of the sea. Further south are the small but not less beautiful, "Charay" beach and finally "Las Tinajas" which is the longest of all, near its shore burst immense waves that make this place a spectacular place. I would not like to mention that "Barras de Piaxtla" is part of the buffer zone of the nature reserve for the protection of flora and fauna known as "Meseta de Cacaxtla" I would not like to mention that "Barras de Piaxtla" is part of the buffer zone of the nature reserve for the protection of flora and fauna known as "Meseta de Cacaxtla", this guarantees a harmonious development with nature and environment. In its fifty-six thousand hectares, the reserve houses endemic plants and birds, mammals such as deer, wild boar, raccoons, badgers and coatis besides big cats such as ocelot and jaguar, is a natural habitat that is our responsibility to conserve, finding alternatives for sustainable development. Being part of the reservation could make us think of a certain degree of isolation, the reality is different since it has excellent communication routes that give it permanent access using the airport of Mazatlan, The Culiacán - Mazatlan Highway and a regional asphalted highway that is almost finished. It is part of the Dimas Station in the Municipality of San Ignacio, in its head that is a few kilometers, there you can get rich regional food products and various additional services. To conclude, I would like to invite you to visit it, which is undoubtedly one of the sites with the greatest potential for tourism development in the state of Sinaloa, combining the existence of beautiful beaches and landscapes, with a very preserved natural environment, good weather, abundant water, excellent communication channels, exquisite regional gastronomy and good work people avid of progress, who aspires to build a better future for his community, Barras de Piaxtla is a place that you must know. Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Super Moon Photo Gallery How this virtual tour was made On December 13th, we had the fortune of making a photograph of the Super Moon in Barras de Piaxtla, Sinaloa, just as the moon was approaching the iconic lighthouse of this beautiful place. All of the tutorials I was studying helped me to learn, for a desired shooting position and composition, how to use the PhotoPills Scheduler Search tool to calculate the exact date and time the moon would be right where I wanted it. The search tool is a great help in planning the alignments of the moon, but what happens when you want to plan a photo with the next full moon, in this case, you know the date of the shot and you have to find out the shooting point and time. Imagine that you want to photograph the next full moon when you are right behind the lighthouse you see in the photo above. It's a long distance shot, so you'll have to plan the trigger point conveniently to be able to capture a moon-sized superior than the lighthouse. I highly recommend this iPhone app for making spectacular photos of the sun and moon.
It took approximately 20 months to construct the Administrative Unit, which jointly with the urbanized bordering areas shapes the Center Sinaloa. It was the urban regeneration of an area inhabited by hundreds of families, the improvement of the conditions of roads and traffic, a new load terminal for the railroad. The Administrative Unit was a part of the whole process of Administrative reform-oriented so that the public ́s errands be more efficient. On October 5th, 1978, Governor Alfonso G. Caldron gave the signal that started a work which went beyond the intention of a better public administration, since it had happened to turn into a detonator of the urban development of our Culiacán On October 5th, 1978, the works on the Administrative Unit were finally started; that day in front of a numerous attendance of representatives of the sectors of the active life of Sinaloa. Governor Alfonso G. Caldron gave the signal that started a work which went beyond the intention of a better public administration, since it had happened to turn into a detonator of the urban development of our Culiacán and to its completion a symbol that the capital of Sinaloa well deserves. The set of the Administrative Unit was built on an entire surface including the levels of the buildings of 140,785 m2. To which they limit to the north the avenida de los Insurgentes, long route of circulation that it has eight rails and a central ridge. The same that also it serves as one more step for the traffic of vehicles of the east and center of the City towards the agricultural Culiacán Valley. On the south, there is the avenue Lázaro Cárdenas which is another route of access to the Unit and upon reaching the street Nicolás Bravo connects the south of the city with the Executive and Judicial powers. The Unit remains also limited by two little streets; Aguilar Barraza to the east and 16 de Septiembre to the west. The constructed area in the Palace of the Executive power is 65,873 m2, a building that has five levels that occupy a surface level on the soil of 14,440 M2. The main entry leads to the east precisely to the civic square and has counts with three accesses, one on the Avenida de los Insurgentes and the other to the street 16 de Septiembre. Ending in another public square, this one of fewer dimensions and that also gives access to the Palace of the Supreme Court of Justice and finally the access to Lázaro Cárdenas. The building has a balcony on the west side of the same one and at the height of the fourth level; where the bell is located; copy from the one that the priest Miguel Hidalgo rang to call the people of Mexico to fight for its independence. The building has a central courtyard of 1,500 meters of surface area that allows lighting at each level and provides the colonial touch that these interior spaces give. The public square called Plaza of the Republic has an area of 11,500 M2 with a quota of 45,000 people who can now enjoy its patriotic fervor in more appropriate conditions. The public square called Plaza of the Republic has an area of 11,500 M2 with a quota of 45,000 people who can now enjoy its patriotic fervor in more appropriate conditions. Is has a parking lot for 800 cars in a surface total of 20,388 meters square. The garden area of the whole set is 33,000 M2, surface that gives greenness and beauty to the impressive masses of concrete. On the roof of the building of the Executive power, is a heliport as well. As a whole there is 20,000 M2 of sidewalks and stools. As regards the head office of the Judiciary this one is a building of 3 levels with an entire built surface of 7,800 M2 in an area at ground level of 1,600 M2, located to the southeast of the Executive Palace. The excessive areas to the used ones by the Administrative Unit were used in the construction of a division faced to commercial services; the entire saleable area is 113,266.95 M2. The architect Eduardo de la Vega Echavarría designed and constructed the Palace of Government, of course, one of the best works that have been done in Culiacán. It was inaugurated by the president of that time of the Republic, Lic. José López Portillo, on September 13th, 1980. Virtual Reality (VR) Images to see on mobile devices with virtual reality lenses Do not limit yourself to see the world: ¡ live it and enjoy it in virtual reality ! ¡ Subscribe ! Little Planet Gallery Photo How this Virtual Tour was made When we go out to photograph it is important to have clear what type of light we need to get the picture that we have in mind, so choosing the right time of day is critical. One of the moments where the light brings great prominence to the photos is the "golden hour," whose warm and soft light creates an atmosphere that we would always like to have. However, what happens next? The response is the blue hour. The blue hour, as its name indicates, is that time just after (in the case of sunset) of the golden hour, when the sky has practically lost those orange and yellow tones and an intense blue begins to dominate. A characteristic of the blue hour is that by the horizon where the (or has left) the Sun was, we have a gradient tonal blue to orange. The blue of the sky is darkening little by little so that it is mandatory to have a tripod to be able to make pictures. To our eyes it even seems like the night, however, with an exhibition of several seconds we can see that there is still enough light in the sky to be able to continue taking pictures. This time it is very useful to take some pictures that cannot be carried out at any time of the day with optimal results.
A beautiful park located inside the island of Oraba which is surrounded by the union of two rivers “El Humaya” and “El Tamazula” where the “Culiacan River” is born, the island has an extension of 33,200 square meters inside which there is a lush vegetation where giant trees such as eucalyptus, penguica, guamúchil, black olives, weeping willow, palm trees and ornate plants such as rose bushes, bugambilia and trumpet flower abound are abundant. This park is a much visited place by the families of Culiacan people This park is a much visited place by the families of Culiacan people, due to its forest temperate, it is suitable for getting together, exercise and recreational activities such as rollerblading or cycling, as well as frequent musical events or cultural exhibitions in the theater within the park area. There are also birches for a picnic day while you observe the large number of birds that nest in the leafy branches of their trees. The park is also visited by students from different schools of Culiacan. The park is also visited by students from different schools of Culiacan. Large groups of students from primary schools near the park area who perform exercises and recreational activities throughout this area. There is no doubt that the capital city of Culiacan, Sinaloa has extensive green areas which are well maintained and suitable for the constant use of its inhabitants and visitors. There are many tourist attractions inside and outside this Sinaloa state city which you can enjoy on your next visit, either in a business or leisure plan. The parks and gardens of Culiacan are already a great attraction for anyone who loves nature and wants to interact with it. Tour operators in Culiacan already have a large number of tourist activities in the form of alternative tourism, which is why they are currently participating in knowledge courses in the region in order to provide a great and careful service and of great quality for tourist that will visit this beautiful corner of Mexico. Virtual Reality (VR) Images to see on mobile devices with virtual reality lenses Do not limit yourself to see the world: ¡ live it and enjoy it in virtual reality ! ¡ Subscribe ! Little Planet Photo Gallery How this Virtual Tour was made I did this Virtual Tour in one of the places that I like most in Culiacan, where we can admire the confluence of the Humaya and Tamazula rivers that form the Culiacan River. Isla Oraba, a place of family entertainment, the Black Bridge, an iconic place and The Historical Center of our city. For the Cenit image, I made a spherical photograph from the flagpole and then sewed it in PTGui with the photo of the drone. Pilot professional of Drones: Esteban Verdugo https://www.facebook.com/dronebossmx https://www.instagram.com/dronebossmx email@example.com CEL (667) 2300572
Culiacan, the first village of the Mexican Northwest, the capital of the State of Sinaloa, is located in the foothills of the Western Sierra Madre where the rivers Humaya and Tamazula give origin to the river that takes the name of the city. It is believed that Culiacan is a Nahuatl word composed from "Col-hua-can" that means "place of those who worship the God Coltzin." In that time, it gave birth to the territory that Culiacan occupies today, when the establishment Huey-Cualhuacán was established in the place that was a required stop for the Nahoas that were traveling to the Valley of Mexico. It is believed that Culiacan is a Nahuatl word composed from "Col-hua-can" that means "place of those who worship the God Coltzin." Already in the colonial times, the Spanish conqueror Nuño Beltrán, established on September 29th, 1531, the Town of San Miguel on the shores of the San Lorenzo River (close to Tabalá). But due to the constant attacks of the natives of the area, they had to move the establishment mentioned above to different places (several times), finally remaining located at the confluence of the rivers Humaya and Tamazula, a place that in present day is called Culiacán Rosales. During the XVI century, this town turned into the center of operations for the conquest, evangelization, and colonization of the North-East of the New Spain. In the following years, the location of this city and its booming population gave rise to the development of various economic activities. Such as livestock, agriculture, trade, among others; that in a whole forged the growth of this city and it was like this that on October 6th, 1821, after having changed its name to the village of Culiacan, independence was sworn in this town. On July 21st, 1823 it is given the category of city, to be separated by a decree of the Congress the provinces of Sinaloa and Sonora. A year later these areas are tightened to the definitely separate in 1830, where the City of Culiacan was declared the capital of the independent state of Sinaloa. Although in the times of Don Plácido Vega, the capital of the State moved to Mazatlan, in 1873 it is brought back to the definite form to Culiacan as the capital. Within the era of modern Mexico, this city had significant events that marked its independent history. Within which we can highlight the promulgation of the first constitution of Sinaloa in 1831 the publication of the first newspaper a year later, the start of the construction of the cathedral in 1842 and the creation of the House of the coin in 1846, among others. It is also worth highlighting the fact that Culiacan was the only city that did not fall into foreign hands at the time of the French invasion, thanks to the Hero Antonio Rosales, for which reason the official name of the city is Culiacan Rosales. Nowadays this municipality includes little more than 4,700 square kilometers (8 % of the state). In the modern times, around 1878, Culiacán counted with three town halls, one in the head with the same name, other in the Badiraguato town hall, and the third one in Quilá. Also, it was constituted like Municipality using the decree published on April 8th, 1915. Nowadays this municipality includes little more than 4,700 square kilometers (8 % of the state). It's economically active population is occupied principally in the sectors of services, agricultural, fishing and industrial. Culiacán, not only is the capital of the state of Sinaloa, but also the economically more competitive municipality of the state due to its productive infrastructure and offer of services; corresponding to little more than 30 % of the entire state industry. Virtual Reality (VR) Images to see on mobile devices with virtual reality lenses Do not limit yourself to see the world: ¡ live it and enjoy it in virtual reality ! ¡ Subscribe ! Little Planet Photo Gallery How this Virtual Tour was made The photographs that I took to make this virtual tour were taken in the first minutes of the dawn getting a pretty color of heaven and it is also when there is less contrast because the shadows are very soft. The greatest challenge is the limitation of the camera of the drone, for the images not to be triplicated or moved, the minimum speed that can be used is a quarter of a second; so I had to wait for the light conditions to be sufficient to achieve the correct exposure.
The port of Altata, head of Sindicatura of the town of Navolato, considered at the moment as a port of passage and place for family time, has had high and lows throughout its history, one which dates back to 1834 when it acquired importance by being qualified as the landing of charter vessels of merchandise, declaring itself to be an sea port in 1847, being from then until the beginning of the 20th century, the second most importance in the State of Sinaloa, for Its traffic, surpassed only by Mazatlán. Altata was ratified as a sea port on November 30th, 1881, supported by its magnificent geographical location. Altata was ratified as a sea port on November 30th, 1881, supported by its magnificent geographical location that became a point of link for the introduction and distribution of goods brought from other countries to Mexico, as well as for the exit of agricultural, industrial, and mining production, not only from Sinaloa but also from the neighboring states like, Chihuahua and Durango to other parts of the Mexican Republic and abroad, through its connections to San Francisco, California, through the Curacao steam of the Pacific Coast Steamship Co. ". That form of communication and transportation was extended with the routes that covered the Guaymas, Manzanillo and Porfirio Díaz Vapors of the company that owns and administers the Occidental Railroad of Mexico, touching the ports of La Paz, Mazatlán, San Blas, State of Nayarit; Manzanillo, State of Colima and Altata. In 1883, Altata received a new impulse to economical development. Increasing with this its contribution to the rest of the entity and the country. In 1883, Altata received a new impulse to economical development. Increasing with this its contribution to the rest of the entity and the country. At the beginning of its operations, the Western Railroad of Mexico, whose route only reached Culiacan, despite the original concession, indicating Durango, the state capital of the same name as the target, with the Altata station being one of the most important, “El Tacuarinero" was for more than three decades the only means of transport, of passage and load, with reliablity at that time in which those that today are productive agricultural fields, were only surfaces covered by thick mountain. In the history of Altata there are very important passages, such as the fact that in the second decade of the present century it was the scene of the armed struggles during the Mexican Revolution. In 1864, French troops landed into Culiacan in an intent to capturing the city, being repelled by General Antonio Rosales, in San Pedro town, today part of the Navolato city. In 1864, French troops landed into Culiacan in an intent to capturing the city, being repelled by General Antonio Rosales, in San Pedro town, today part of the Navolato city. One of the events recorded in Altata and that were in the history of our country, is that there, the General Plutarco Elías Calles deposited his vote in favor of the candidacy of General Lázaro Cárdenas, who on assuming the first magistracy expelled him from Mexico in 1936. The country's progress in terms of roads, such as the construction of the South-Pacific Railroad of Mexico in 1907, and the construction of the international highways and Culiacán-Navolato-Altata, led to a change in the Transportation programs, both passenger and cargo, and because the operation cost could not be paid, the route that from 1883 to 1934 was known as the Western Railroad of Mexico was cancelled due to insufficent funds, with its train known as "El Tacuarinero". This last event was decisive for Altata to "come to less"; i.e., an important source of work was terminated, as was the movement of loading of train to the vapors and vice versa. Also, the visits of "tourists" who periodically arrived to the port for their disbursements, although scarce, to support some restaurants and groceries that at that time functioned, decreased; activity that recovered noticeably when the road opened in the early "forties". Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Photo Gallery How this Virtual Tour was made Altata is a port that is very close to Culiacán and is a much visited place for its beautiful landscapes, exquisite seafood and especially for the hospitality of its residents. I did this virtual tour in the first minutes of the golden hour, getting some oranges and yellow saturated because that type of light still does not have great contrasts. Perhaps the most important thing to get a good image is to "retract" the histogram, to get the most shades in both illuminations and shadows.
Every project that is recognized as great has its history, and the Country Club of Culiacán is no exception, and to talk about it we must go back to 1955, the year in which the first efforts are made by Emilio Senac and Oscar Felix to gather friends who would like to play golf. The first group meets to practice this sport in a makeshift camp located in the colonia Chapultepec. The first group meets for the practice of this sport in an improvised field located in the colony Chapultepec. The following year, the growing number of players made the facilities inadequate and “Lomas de Culiacan Golf Club” was founded, on land donated by Don Ricardo Aguilar Figueroa. In the mid-1960s, and due to the real demand from golf players, as well as the fact that the mound lands became insufficient, the idea was to build a golf course that could satisfy all the needs of those who were passionate about this sport. The dreams of the pioneers crystallized on January 20, 1966, date in which the Country Club of Culiacan S.A. of C.V. was opened, in the lands where it is currently located. The dreams of the pioneers crystallized on January 20, 1966, date in which the Country Club of Culiacan S.A. of C.V. was opened, in the lands where it is currently located. The accomplishment of this project is thanks to the ability, will and effort of people such as: Adolfo Clouthier, Mario Tamayo, Alfonso Zaragoza, Miguel Angel Suarez, Arnoldo Murillo, Luis Flores Sarmiento, Adolfo Esquer, Jaime Peña Batiz, Alvaro Acosta, Hector Buelna Aviles, Víctor Manuel Corella, Gilberto Maytorena, Jose Félix Ceceña, Benjamín J. López, Emilio Senac, Rafael Yhip Palacios, Óscar Lelevier Bátiz and Jorge Chávez Castro. The golf course "The Iguanas" is a beautiful 18-hole course, with Putting Green and a practice tee, and other services such as carts and golf equipment, carts in the field, as well as a golf sports shop, where you can find everything you need for your personal golf equipment, with a schedule of: 6:00 AM At 8:00 PM In the Country Club tennis area there are several courts: 2 clay courts, a stadium court, 6 laykold courts and a tennis shop where you can purchase any accessories to practice tennis. The courts have the conditions and pleasant climate to practice this type of sport with a schedule of: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM. “The Iguanario” is an ecological place where there are different types of animals, mainly iguanas, since in Country Club they are of vital importance to the sports club because it is the symbol that identifies it in the golf course "The Iguanas". For the conservation of this species, “Iguanario” has a schedule: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Photo Gallery How this Virtual Tour was made One Sunday morning, after a day of intense rain, I was at the golf course of the Country Club of Culiacan, taking 360 spherical photos to elaborate this virtual tour. I really liked the colors of the landscape, all the trees and plants were still wet and a pleasant aroma was all over the place. Luckily it was not raining and I was able to fly with the Phantom 3 drone. Perhaps the biggest problem you have to face when shooting with this type of drones is that the lens diaphragm is fixed at f / 2.8 and you cannot make images as with a DSLR camera.
Sinaloa, beautifully inclined from the mountains to the sea, is crossed by eleven rivers to which it owes its wonderful fertility to. Eleven cracks where the water of the mountain range comes down to the coast to detonate the green revolution that rises us like leaders of the grains and the vegetables of Mexico. It is a beautiful state, full of natural beauties that are worthy of showing off, and one of these beauties is located in the City of Culiacan, we refer to the Rio Tamazula It is a beautiful state, full of natural beauties that are worthy of showing off, and one of these beauties is located in the City of Culiacan, we refer to the Rio Tamazula, that is born in the Sierra Madre Occidental in the vicinity of the Topia valley, to the north of Real de Minas of the same name, and because it passes through the village of Tamazula, it takes this name. Its waters come to the Sanalona dam. Don Alonso de la Mota and Escobar, assured that in 1621 the natives called it Batacudea and the Spaniards, river of TOPIA. Arregui, in 1621, called it river Ytlaxa. The word Tamazula comes from the Nahuatl "Tamazullan" which means "Place or Laguna of toads". The word Tamazula comes from the Nahuatl "Tamazullan" which means "Place or Laguna of toads". For having been born in this state, General Guadalupe Victoria, the first President of Mexico, gave it its battle name, being known as "Tamazula of Victory". This river has a 280 kilometers length. The exact place of its birth is in the rivers of Síanuri and Topia, in the Durango state, it goes through the Tamazula village and joins to the Humaya River, In front of the city of Culiacán to form the river Culiacán, which end in the beautiful waters of the Gulf of California. A beauty that you must visit when you go to the state of Sinaloa. Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality images for virtual reality glasses viewing in mobile devices There are no limits to see the world: live the experience by yourself in virtual reality ! Join us ! Little Planet Photo Gallery Howthis Virtual Tour was made In nature photos, what it usually looked for is splendor, the beauty of the scenery, to try to show the things in a best possible way, among other things. And for that, there are two moments of the day that are sacred for this type of photo, which they coincide with the sunrise and the sunset. During these moments, what is called the "golden hour" is produced, since the sun is low on the horizon, it generates a warm and very soft light. As the minutes are passing, the colors range from yellow to orange, pink, and violet. This light colors everything with those tones creating a unique atmosphere. During the sunset, which is a moment that we live in a more usual way, the sun goes down and generates that warm light. Gradually, the clouds start to color with a yellow tone and become orange each time with more intense tones. While the sun is still above the horizon, it manages to illuminate every item with a nice warm intense yellow light. Once the sun sets, there will be a few minutes in which the glare of the sun continues to generate these tones in the sky. However, the sun no longer illuminates the items directly.